Jean Kidd of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services will be speaking at our next support group on
August 10, 2017 from 6-8PM
Jean is going to spend time going over “Extra Help” which is a Social Security program that helps people on Medicare save an average of $4,000 each year on their Part D expenses and prescription medications. This program:
- Reduces or eliminates the Part D premium
- Reduces or eliminates the Part D annual deductible
- Reduces the copay for prescription drugs
- Eliminates the doughnut hole
- You can change plans at any time during the year, not only during open enrollment.
We hope you will join us for this very informative discussion.